Date(s) - 07/13/2019
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This annual conference highlights best practices and inter-disciplinary approaches to improve asthma outcomes in our community. It is intended for physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, health educators, medical assistants, and community health workers. Breakfast and lunch are included.
- Doors open, registration, breakfast, exhibits
- Dai Park, MD: Welcome and Introductions
- Kristel Holmblad, MD: Pediatric Asthma Update(45 min)
- Anna Song, PhD: Electronic Smoking Devices (45 min)
- Break, exhibits (15 min)
- Joshua Jacobs, MD: Asthma Therapy – Current Status & New Directions(45 min)
- Arlaine Gutierrez, MD: Speakers Panel (20 min)
- Breakout Session (30 min)
- Lunch, networking, exhibits (45 min)
There is no cost for registration thanks to the support of sponsors and donors. Donations are welcome and appreciated, and can be made be selecting “Donation” when you register. Your contribution will support coalition events and special projects.
REGISTRATION CLOSES JUNE 30, 2019.