Central California Asthma Collaborative (CCAC) is a non-profit entity focused at mitigating the burden of asthma and other chronic and acute respiratory conditions in the San Joaquin Valley. This is accomplished by advancing health knowledge; creating healthy home, outdoor and school environments; and by promoting access to quality healthcare. CCAC’s work spans the eight counties of the San Joaquin Valley and collaborates with dozens of organizations, agencies, and others to maximize regional impact. CCAC partners actively with School Districts, Asthma Coalitions, Community and Rural Health Centers, Primary Care Providers, Specialists in Respiratory and Allergic Medicine, County Public Health Departments and other community partners.
CCAC sees a San Joaquin Valley where the health of every resident is our foremost concern.
CCAC’s mission is to reduce the burden of asthma and related conditions through education, intervention, policy analysis and advocacy by improving care and reducing air pollution in the eight counties of the San Joaquin Valley.
- To provide education and direct service related to its mission
- To advocate and support system changed and policy development
- To increase the capacity of CCAC as well as residents and institutions to sustain these efforts.
To support environments and systems of support for health reflected in the resources, information, activities, and policies in every community.
- Carl Moyer Community Engagement Meeting: Tulare County
- Roosevelt Connect
- A Day At The Circus
- Kings County Asthma Coalition's 1st Annual Bubble Fun Run
- Primer Bubble Fun Run de la Coalición de Asma del Condado de Kings